[pct-l] Question about the PCT

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:45:07 CST 2010

Yes it is!  There are many places along the trail where you can get access
to public transportation to get back home.  Even in the smaller towns there
are usually buses that can take you to the larger cities that have airports.

:)

-Austin

--
Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway."
-John Wayne