[pct-l] DC Area Hikers/Parental Concerns

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:59:00 CST 2010

let me get this straight,your folks live in one of the most dangerous city's
in America and they are concerned about safety on the p.c.t.?
let me assuage the fears of our east coast brethren.out here in the wild
west we have taken care of the indian problem.i can`t remember the last time
a covered wagon was attacked,let alone a p.c.t. hiker. many of our citys now
have telegraph lines. the iron horse has even made it to some of our larger
villages.don`t be afraid,we are just simple friendly folk.