[pct-l] Ice Axe

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:59:14 CST 2010

Don't bother with a potty trowel when you really want an ice axe.  If you
really want something that like, get a Suluk46.

http://www.suluk46.com/products%20%20-%20P1%20TiCa.html

I have the first version of it.  I used it on San Jacinto this spring.
Maybe it's not as good for cutting steps as a heavier axe, but it worked
fine for the many steps I had to cut.  I self arrested with it quite a few
times too.