[pct-l] FS: ULA Circuit (L x XL + cover)

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 09:39:08 CST 2010

Hello All,

Earlier this year I picked up a ULA Circuit and have been using it until I
picked up my HMG Windrider.

I did not think I would get everything I needed into the Windrider but it is
looking like I am able too.

As such I have no longer need the extra-sized ULA Circuit so I am putting it
up for sale.

Bad time of the year, I know.

This is a size Large

Hipbelt is Xtra-large.

Rain cover included.

I paid $234.34 including shipping.

Selling it for $180 - CONUS shipping included in this price.

Condition is between good and excellent. Only reason I would not say
"excellent" is it has about 250 miles on it. Yeah, pretty much nothing for a
ULA pack, but wanting to be fair.

Payment via PayPal and I will get it shipped out within a day or two of
payment.

I put this up for sale on a couple of different websites than decided to
pull them from there and offer them to folks here on PCT-l, as I know some
of you out there could probably use it.

I am also totally up for trading gear too. I got most everything I need but
I'm up for hearing what you might have in the associated price range that is
taking up space in your own gear closet that you don't want/need.

For anybody wondering why I made the switch... well, three reasons. First, a
few ounces of weight saving in exchange for a lot of room I did not need
(ok, guess that was #1 and #2), and #3 is water resistance. The closer I
have gotten to a 10-pound pack weight (I am there now -weeehoo!!) the less I
have found a need for the larger cubic inch space of the ULA Circuit. Only
thing I have not had the chance to try out yet with the HMG pack is 10-days
worth of food and a bear canister. I don't see it being an issue though.
Still have room left in the pack and the y-strap on the top holds a
canister. Anyway, I have loved this ULA Circuit. It was my first pack since
I got back into hiking a year ago. Lots of fond memories, but I am sure
somebody out there could use one of the most used packs on the PCT, so why
not let somebody have a chance to use it and give the pack a chance to gain
even more memories!!

Sorry for blabbering on...

John