[pct-l] Eastern Sierra Weather

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Dec 19 13:20:15 CST 2010

In my life-long residence in Southern California all I can say is you
never really know. This rain ought to really recharge the water
supplies. But there could be a big dry heat wave down the line that
dries up the streams by April. You just never really can be sure. I
would put my money on there being water everywhere that it is
expected next spring.