[pct-l] sub-6 oz rain jacket?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 14:44:02 CST 2010

my OR products are all of exceptional quality and durability.  there is one
lighter option that i know of and it's the Arc Teryx Paclite jacket... basically
though you'd be spending 200$ to save 0.3 ounces.  cost is why i have not
changed from my MHW Typhoon jacket that is got for 90 bucks with an REI
coupon...

...past that, to my knowledge, you are going into the tarp type products.

what size are you?

~Paul