[pct-l] Winter Trek Above Sierra City

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:35:03 CST 2010

Howdy All,im an avid pct,outdoorsperson,and flatout hiking
machine,O.K. enough about me......Me and a pal went on a winter
weekend backpacking snowshoeing trek to the lookout tower above sierra
city ca,mostley via pct! 2 weeks ago,broke a rib on the way
up(fell,elbow under ribs) epic conditions,have never acheived the peak
before in such conditions,nor is it recommended.Great times,I enjoy
chedder brats in the snow,but thats just me. Im in the best shape of
my life and will attempt to thru hike the pct in may,have done many
sections before and topped many a mountain,hope to see all the 2011
class in campo! Would love to become a trail partner to the right
savage! Might already have one,his gal might not agree,but thats trail
life.