[pct-l] Plantar Fascitis stretches

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Dec 20 09:52:58 CST 2010

Good morning, Flying Tortoise,

With or without my orthotics I can keep plantar fasciitis at bay with simple
ham-string stretches.  A search of plantar fasciitis will bring lots of
sites with the specifics, but simply plant one foot and lean forward to
stretch the ham-string and plantar fasciiti.  I have found it a quick, easy,
effective, and free way to resolve the problem.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09