[pct-l] Milk Powder

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:12:57 CST 2010

Mango,

No it's called Country Cream, and I found it better tasting then Nido.  I really like the individual packets (actually they are a 1 1/2 serving packet (120 Calories)), saves me from repackaging.  On my thru-hikes I've used this with the individual packets of Champion Nutrition Pure Whey (260 calories a package) , just a package of each and water in my nalgene at bed time and I drink 390 calories to start my hike first thing in the morning.

They also sell them in #10 cans at that site (Grandma's Country Foods out of Salt Lake City), great customer service.  I'll have to find out where to buy coconut milk powder.

Flying Tortoise