[pct-l] Ray Jardine

Cosmic Cat cosmic.cat144 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 21:58:31 CST 2010

This book blew my mind when I first read it in he 90's. Before that I was
'being prepared' with 50 lb packs and wool pants.

Fritos are actually relatively healthy. Ingredients are corn, corn oil, and
salt. Unless you get the flavored ones full of msg and other 'Tastes that
Kill'. Lol

Goodness
On Dec 20, 2010 7:49 PM, "giniajim" <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:
> I like Fritos Corn Chips myself, one of my favorite snack foods. Never
thought about carrying them on an extended hike, seems like it would be hard
to keep from crushing them. What other ready to eat corn pastas are out
there on the market?