[pct-l] Frito Freak (Was Ray Jardine.. a Frito?)

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Dec 21 08:39:27 CST 2010

Frito powder.  I have to admit, that's a new one.  Part of the fun of Fritos is the tactile crunch.  But on the other hand, I have heard of folks getting a loaf of bread, and squashing it down to expel all the air.  If its white bread (not recommended) you wind up with a very small chunk.  Heartier whole grain bread wouldn't compress quite as much.