[pct-l] Trail Names

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:53:13 CST 2010

I've had discussions off list, with a couple other members of the upcoming
class of 2011, about this. We all have the same concern about getting an
undesirable trail name. We also all agreed it was a little cheap to "choose
your own".

How do I end up with something cool? Can I make suggestions? lol  Since most
do seem to be based on a funny anecdote that happens near the beginning of
the trail, those of us without trail names might want to be wary of which
hikers we hang out with near the start. That person with the "odd" sense of
humor could have a lifelong impact on you! ;)

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!