[pct-l] Trail Names

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Dec 21 17:59:48 CST 2010

I don't pay for any of the server stuff, Ryan does all that, and thanks to him.

I'm a little concerned at all the knee-jerk anti government hatred
running around out there right now. While to much regulation is
obviously bad, too little is bad also. Anyone who has hiked through
the clear cuts in the PNW knows that.

I see much of this hatred coming from Fox News fans. I wish everyone
would remember that a majority of the News Corp voting stock - the
company that owns FoxNews  and the Wall Street Journal - is owned by
one man, a native Australian for all you American Nationalists, so he
has complete control over the company.

 News Corp companies (ie FoxNews, WSJ etc) are essentially the
propaganda instrument of their owner.

 The second larges block of NC Stock is owned by a Saudi Prince, so I
personally have little doubt where their official talking points on
CO2 pollution come from.

I try not to get to political, but I really don't like seeing this
much influence in the hands of one man.