[pct-l] Trail Names

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Dec 21 19:45:42 CST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 4:43 PM, jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
<jamesfmiller at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Oh yes' Faux News!
> Good point about being foreign owned.

News Corp is not foreign owned. Murdoch is a native Aussie.

On 4 September 1985, Murdoch became a naturalised citizen in order to
satisfy the legal requirement that only US citizens were permitted to
own American television stations.

My entire point of the post was to note that News Corp is controlled
by a single person, with major influence by a Saudi Prince.

The FoxNews/Rush Limbaugh/Glenn Beck fans can stop sending me hate
mail as you don't even know what my politics are.

If you find this observation on my part to be so offensive you feel
you have to unsubscribe in protest, have a great day.