[pct-l] Trail Names

Shawn Hudson shizaquawn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 12:11:04 CST 2010

I dunno what to make of this, Thought Criminal. I followed some of your
posts on the AT (also thru-hiked in '08), and I think you're over-reacting
to a joke. In that light, I did find the following bit of your essay funny
... especially about the part about questing to be more "light-hearted." I
hope that goes well for you.

Personal opinion of mine ... you should let someone else give you a trail
name, even if it sucks. Then maybe someone should give you a new one. At
that point, you will have actually earned it.

- Voodoo