[pct-l] Water treatment (revisited)

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Dec 23 16:12:24 CST 2010

I calculated the AM bottles will treat 30 gallons.
It's nice to be able to adjust the dose and the strength and not be
stuck with a set amount as a tablet will do.
Diane
(aka Piper - named myself so as not to get an annoying name like
"Hazmat" or "Quarter-full" which could have been my trail names.)