[pct-l] Water treatment (revisited)

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Dec 24 13:49:46 CST 2010

Be advised you cannot purchase Aquamira in California. So you might
want to purchase enough for the full distance you plan to hike or
plan to order online. Online is the only way to get it in California.
It may be hard to find in Oregon and Washington because there are few
outfitters near the trail.

Diane