[pct-l] Word Processor

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 26 12:18:14 CST 2010

Good morning, Boot,

I’m reminded of the early days of the manned space program when NASA spent a
ruinous amount of time and treasure developing a ball point pen that would
reliability function under all zero-G conditions.  The Russians, seeing
that, gave their cosmonauts a pencil.

On the trail I carry a short, wooden, lead pencil and a small notebook for
my Journal.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09