[pct-l] Anyone plan on starting slow?

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 23:35:01 CST 2010

I think you mis-read what he wrote...

"10mi the first week"

Key word there is "week".

I think most folks could crawl on all four and do 10 miles in a week. Dude
must be planning to spend about an hour on the trail and kicking back the
rest of the day.

Hopefully he typed that wrong... but if not, I doubt he will make it before
snow closes him in. At his rate he'll spend over 130 weeks (2.5 years) on
the trail.