[pct-l] fuel

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:28:04 CST 2010

This is just an extension of the stove thread.  I'm wondering, how does one
deal with obtaining canister fuel during a  PCT thru hike? Do you just
include the fuel as part of your mail drop schedule? I haven't read much
about towns along the PCT having outfitters that prominent which is why I'm
researching the alcohol stove option instead of my MSR pocket rocket.  If
you do mail drops isn't that considered hazardous shipping?  I"ll be
shipping my mail drops from the east coast...

best,

Josh P