[pct-l] Stove choice :-S

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Dec 27 23:59:10 CST 2010

I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. We tested both the Jetboils (personal and group) and MSR (Reactor and group) stoves while we were out for two months between KM and Muir Trail Ranch during May and June. The Reactor was totally impressive and comes from us highly recommended. We will issue a formal product review soon.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd