[pct-l] Pot question

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 07:40:26 CST 2010

Uh, 'pot'?...  You had me worried for a second there, Joe!  ;-)

The SP 700 mug is great for solo use, especially if you 'bag' your meals instead
of cooking in the pot/mug itself...
Works best with open top alcohol stoves (NOT the side jet types!) or esbit - be
sure to use a windscreen (doubled heavy duty aluminum foil works fine) that goes
up at least to the handles which helps hasten boiling by heating the side of the
mug...  The lid isn't too heavy either - but if you're counting grams you can use
Al foil for lid, also...
Pot and mug all in one - I highly recommend it...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)