[pct-l] Five-Fingers

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 13:34:56 CST 2010

Dear Eric,

At 50 years of age, I have seen so many "fads", gimmicks and marketing ploys
come and go.  I'll wait, oh, about 5 to 10 years to see how they perform in
a mass market of test subjects.  After the granite descent on the south side
of Muir Pass (south bound), I'm ready for at least a pretty firm insole in
my trail runners.

Melanie