[pct-l] Pot question

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 08:17:46 CST 2010

Get the permit,I live a half hour away from the pct,ive had to show
the permit before. Fire is something you cant count on for the extent
of the pct.(laws,private land) But as a cold food thru hiker a fire
could be a great break between towns. The elevation rule is in effect
to preserve the little wood(trees) that survive in those
conditions(cold,snowbroken,rocky soil,small growing window). Hike on
Gerry.