[pct-l] Trail Names

scott garner wiley10 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:27:58 CST 2010

 Well, I was hiking in Penn on the AT and my feet were so "chewed up" and "blisterfied" that I walked about 5 miles with Flip flops duct taped to my feet and another thru hiker named Hobbes saw this and immediately called me flip flop and it stuck. Didn't hurt that I was also doing an AT "Flip flop" hike. I started in Harpers ferry went north than got a ride back down to harpers ferry and went south. Flip FLop