[pct-l] trail names

Ken and Wanda Brimmer kbrimmer at cccomm.net
Thu Dec 30 14:42:35 CST 2010

I have a problem with my appetite on the trail.  From the moment I step on the path leading to nirvana, my stomach refuses to let me eat.  Every bite I take sticks in my throat.  Fortunately I don't have any trouble drinking so keep my strength up with liquids.  Admit ably, not the best method but we work with what we have.  This having been said, it doesn't keep me from bitching about my sorry plight, and constantly wishing for that hamburger waiting for me at the end.  I was dubbed with the name "Whimpie" because it describes both my hiking style and my love of a juicy burger.  Think, Pop-Eye's sidekick.