[pct-l] about insurance"

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Dec 30 17:20:08 CST 2010

I had COBRA insurance the first year I went and I think I had signed
up on my partner's policy by the time I did the second half of my
hike. I can't remember.

By the way, splitting your hike in two halves is a good way to deal
with timing/seasons/snow whatever. And you get two huge adventures
out of the deal.

And yes, my pennywhistle is Ultralight. 1.25 ounces according to the
specifications. I never actually weighted it. I think only a Jews
harp is lighter, but that's hardly an instrument. Never stir your
lemonade with a pennywhistle by the way. Brass and lemon juice do not
go together well.