[pct-l] Stove choice :-S

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 17:57:05 CST 2010

just remember that combustion is seldom ideal...   so while that ideal equation
would result in a completely clean burning energy source;  real life gets in the
way...  and any flame CAN produce carbon monoxide.

it is also very important ot understand the affects of carbon monoxide
poisoning.  it repalces oxygen in your red blood cells; and eventually no amount
of fresh air can save you.   carbon dioxide displaces oxygen, but worst case
scenario you breathe some fresh air and you're fine.
~Paul