[pct-l] Atomic Balm

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 19:36:22 CST 2010

That stuff really had a powerful smell as well. If it was as close as your jock
strap you could not miss it! Today it might be banned as being a "performance
enhancer". I was also a cross-country runner. Never used that stuff.

Best wishes for the New Year, will you celebrate in Independence?

MendoRider