[pct-l] Trail names/fox noise

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 01:30:57 CST 2010

You may be "gin-you-wine" (sounds like something out of the Napa Valley up
here,) but y'all are pretty smart too.  See, it works in the singular just
fine.  I worked with a lot of Southerners up here when I was a youth
counselor, and y'all was often directed at one kid as in, "y'all turn that
noise down!"  This is too fun to let die.

Shroomer