[pct-l] Bearikade advice

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Dec 31 13:06:22 CST 2010

You need the biggest one. It still won't be big enough. It is hard to
believe, but you'll see. Now that I'm not a thru-hiker, the weekender
is ample for a whole week, but as a thru-hiker it barely held three
days worth of food.

It's worth buying one. You may return to the High Sierra in the
future. Otherwise, you can easily sell one to others on this list or
donate it to the loaner program.

Diane