[pct-l] Worrying about your gear and clothing

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Dec 31 06:23:09 CST 2010

AsABat wrote:
Steeleye if you paid $3 for that ugly jacket you overpaid!
JMT Reinhold wrote:
Yes, I agree, $3 is way to much for a shabby old jacket....you must be
shopping at the wrong store.

My hiking wardrobe consists of the finest garments  available at
"Goodwill &  St. Vincent De Paul" and at 50 cents per shirt, $1 per
shorts and $1.50 per jacket I don't have to be nervous about rolling
around in the dirt.
YES  SIR,....this kid looks snappy on the trail.....I have to live up to
my snappy hard core immige I have established with the girls.

Now take Switchback, he spends a fortune on his hiking wardrobe and is
the undisputed fashion king on the trail.
When he comes prancing down the trail in his Victoria's Secret and fuzzy
pink camp slippers he is a real show stopper....I mean he is adorable.

I am so jealous of him.

JMT Reinhold