[pct-l] Cookless meals - kitchen set

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Mon Feb 1 19:18:26 CST 2010

> What did you include in your kitchen? It seems to me that there would be
> no need for cup, spoon, or pot. Just possibly a knife. ? ?

JJ:

I'd keep a cup (or bowl) and a spoon. One of my favorite cold meals on the
trail is a bowl of cereal with slivered almonds and dried fruit (usually
blueberries) heaped on top...with milk or soymilk. If you make the
milk/soymilk thick enough it's like dessert. mmmmmm.

My .5 liter cup/pot miraculously accepts (perfectly) an old plastic
Tupperware lid, so I use the mug to vigorously shake the milk/soymilk prior
to adding the other ingredients. It's nice to have lump-free milk.

Jim