[pct-l] National Geographic show time

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:42:33 CST 2010

NatGeo sells videos of its shows from its website. For example, last
year's AT documentary *was* available for $19.95 here:
http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/product/dvds/new-dvds/appalachian-trail-dvd-exclusive

Snippets of shows (along with some complete shows) are also available
online. From natgeo.com, find the link to NGC (National Geographic
Channel) videos, or go directly there with this link:
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/