[pct-l] Trail Talk

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 3 15:57:41 CST 2010

This Sunday, February 7th, in Pleasanton Ken and I are showing photos and talking about our Idaho Centennial Trail thru hike. Our talk starts at the Pleasanton (CA) Library at 2pm. Brian Frankel of ULA Gear hiked before we did so we were the 2nd and 3rd people to hike this 19 year old trail...quite an experience without information about what we were really getting in to. We hiked 1000 miles from Nevada's high desert through large, remote Wilderness areas to Canada on the trail that measured 800 miles on the map.

We are repeating the show in Boise, Idaho at the REI on Wednesday, March 17th at 7pm.

Marcia
...GottaWalk
http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=9274