[pct-l] REI

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Feb 3 17:35:19 CST 2010

I must admit, I have everything you list with the exception of the
replacement tooth pick.

But, between you and some other responses I've received I definitely need to
re-examine my shopping techniques and forget about "need" and go with
"want"! If I look at it that way....I'd be broke! But it would have been fun
while it lasted. As I always say, you can never have too much gear!

are we there yet