[pct-l] Digital Journals - What Device to use

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 4 00:01:01 CST 2010

You could do what I did. Carry a paper journal, not an electronic
one. Write your online journal while in town. You can go to town
often enough through Ashland to be able to keep your journal updated
well.

If you don't want to carry paper, computers are available often
enough you can write from memory most of the important things. I
usually did not transcribe my paper journal, I just spewed forth from
memory.

It gets a lot harder once you get into Oregon and Washington, but you
can find computers there to update at least every few weeks.

Diane