[pct-l] Sunglasses

Erik The Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Thu Feb 4 00:23:08 CST 2010

I always manage to destroy several pairs of sunglasses on the trail, so I
end up buying lots of gas-station cheapies in trail towns.

How do you guys keep your good sunglasses protected from being crushed or
scratched when you aren't wearing them? Do you store them inside a hard
case?

Happy trails,
Erik the Black

My New Backpacking Blog: