[pct-l] gzip *command line* to unzip file

Daniel Bailey greenhiker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:08:26 CST 2010

Charles,

If you're on a Linux system, the appropriate command is 'gunzip' and the
syntax is:

    gunzip filename.zip

If you're on a Windows system, try opening the file with Winzip or a similar
archive management program.  You can also install 7-zip which is freely
available at http://www.7-zip.org/download.html.

Be well,

Senator

Message: 2