[pct-l] Starting Slow

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 13:27:57 CST 2010

I tape blister-prone areas before I begin to hike - an ounce of prevention... using moleskin and Leukotape.  To improve adhesion of each, I apply tincture of benzoin beforehand.  If I do develop a blister, I use Second Skin on the blister with a piece of Leukotape covering the Second Skin.

Read "Fixing Your Feet" for more valuable info.

The Incredible Bulk