[pct-l] Heet Supply on PCT

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:32:13 CST 2010

Ice Axe and I joked a lot about how much Heet was available in Washington.
Yogis book states it isn't available in most places but we found that word
had gotten around and the stores were starting to carry it.  I carried a
full bottle into several towns only to find many bottles on the store
shelves.  Of course YMMV.

I would currently plan on being able to buy some heat in Washington.

Day-Late