[pct-l] Aqua Mira water purifier tablets

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Sat Feb 6 10:01:43 CST 2010

Tablets are simpler. No sitting around waiting before mixing. Or spilling. Or kicking sand in the mix. And I haven't analyzed it, but my guess is that the tablets weigh less per dose. But then each tablet is wrapped separately and I don't know if the tablet weight and foil weight changes that balance. As far as pack space, it would depend on packaging and repackaging. This is getting recondite!

That's the reason I was asking for a response from someone who had experience using the tablets. They might be new enough, though, that there is no substantial experience base. I have made a note to call the company on Monday and will post the information back to the list. I found one customer review on Amazon: 2/5 stars due to bad taste - the water, not the reviewer.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com
http://olderhealthier.com