[pct-l] Mr.Zip

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 10:46:19 CST 2010

Hey, does anyone know a thru-hiker by the name of Mr.Zip? I posted a story about
 how we met in section I. I think I totally fumbled the year though.. Might have been more like 2003. He was hiking the PCT in 4 month sections over several years I think.
Anyhow, I sure would like to talk to that fella again.
He's a minister in Southern California I think.
Anyhow, Mr Zip, if your out there Thanks for firing my imagination about the PCT.
I totally understand why you never sat down! LOL!
Sent on the go from  my Peek