[pct-l] tide, planning, rangers, comments

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:59:49 CST 2010

Donna and Jeff.........Our Skykomish hats are off to you both. I don't know
how you keep things so well organized with so many hikers at one time.
Knowing what goes on behind the scenes to get ready and cover the daily
needs and requests is mind blowing. It's like operating a small town all by
yourselves. Our season is so much lighter than yours (200-250) and
thankfully is spread out over 3-4 months. Our benefit is that low numbers
per day allow us to get to know most of the crew that stays here. Cudos to
you guys.

Big hugs,

PCT MOM