[pct-l] Multi-Vitamin Recomendation

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Feb 6 22:09:35 CST 2010

What worked for me was to put an Emergence-C Joint Health packet
combined with a Crystal Light hydration. I have a hard time choking
down pills, but having a cool 20oz sweet drink was something I looked
forward to. I prefer sugar-free to sugar, but found that the
electrolyte ingredient was very helpful and that it made me feel
better than just the Emergence-C alone.