[pct-l] rangers

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Sun Feb 7 14:09:26 CST 2010

I keep seeing references to rangers giving hikers what seems to be a hard time; fire permits, going off itinerary; do they have something against backpackers?

It's my personal belief that there are minimal posts on the positive side and tons of comments about rangers not being the most supportive. I do not believe they have anything against backpackers.

Negative, of anything, always gets more comments than positive. I believe rangers are doing a great job under horrible situations.

Not to take to heart everything you hear. Glad you brought it up.

are we there yet