[pct-l] Number of Thrus

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:25:27 CST 2010

We are in the Steven's Pass area about 180 miles from the border. We've had
as low as 175 hikers and as high as 254. Depends on how early the snow
comes. You never know until you get into Washington how conditions may be.
It's an average 10 days to the border in fair or rainy weather. 4-5 to
Stehekin. More chance of hitting bad conditions between Steven's and
Stehekin. Read the journals from the last two winters. I don't know how much
more damage has occured since the '09 crew went through. Been a mellow
winter here in Skykomish so hopefully nothing new in the woods.

PCT MOM