[pct-l] ranger rick

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Mon Feb 8 18:13:45 CST 2010

I live up against the national forest, and  I've never seen a NFS  ranger that
wasn't decked out like rambo.
Around here they all wear the special forces outfit, and most look like they
have a subscription to "STEROIDS MONTHLY', INCLUDING THE WOMEN.
ARMS LIKE THIGHS, NECKS LIKE FIRE HYDRANTS, and skin tight tailored shirts to
show of their steroidy pecs.

My way to avoid these swollen  heavily armed types is to walk more then 100 feet
from  the road, they never walk far from  their trucks, or the road. Their
GUNS, 25 ammo magazines, truncheon, mace, handcuffs, radios, are just too
heavy.

canoeman

They said;
I believe that currently back country rangers in the National Parks are LE but
they often keep their guns packed away as they really are the Ranger Rick (or
Sue) types and don't like the LE aspect of their jobs. I believe that National
Forest rangers do not have LE designation though they are qualified to give
tickets for

  some kinds of infractions. This is my understanding but if someone knows
otherwise feel free to clarify/correct.