[pct-l] , planning, rangers,

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:53:21 CST 2010

A Whitney permit is not needed if you are approaching from the PCT, the
west.  It's only need if you are coming in from the Whitney Portal  through
the Whitney Zone from the East.  This has been very confusing and poorly
worded both on the PCTA site and the Inya Wilderness site.  But we finally
got that clarified.

Bag Lady

--
- Kathryn