[pct-l] Ursacks?

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:35:37 CST 2010

Sometimes stealth camping doesn't even work.
I had coyotes try to get into my Ursack far from the trail and
campsite. I guess I had hung it low enough that they were able to
reach it by jumping , hanging by their teeth and whipping their heads
bag and forth.
They gave up after a while.

All it did was put some very minor tooth marks in the bag.

Bears are only one reason to use one.

--
If you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life.
                -- Robert Pante, fashion consultant